Today just finish all my exams! Finally the mental stress is over, now comes the physical stress where I put my body to the test!
Should be going for training for most of my free time now =). Of course still will have my priorities... Like people to meet and people to accompany. But other than that should be training based ba.
Damn funny, today we watched Angels and Demons, me and my stansfield study group. After the movie, we took the lift down but we keep chit chatting and then we enter the lift. Then continue chit chat, then when the door open we continue talking and walk out we realize we are on the same floor! Then I remember got 1 guy outside like "am chio" when we left. I think he realize we enter the lift never press any button. Then when he press the button the lift open we all walk out. LOL! Must be damn funny la.
Ok got to sleep early, whole weekend got to work at suntec event. Got a games event, anyone free, feel free to drop by and say HI! xD
(0) So Waddaya Think!
8:57:00 AM